Following documents are required at the time of confirming admissions;
• Passport copy of the applicant and parents
• Copy of the Visa of the applicant and parents
• Emirates ID copy of the applicant and parents
• Birth Certificate copy
• Vaccination record copy
• 4 passport size photographs of the applicant.
• 1 passport size photograph of the parents
• Previous school reports including any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs.
(for Early Years, please submit nursery reports if available)
From Grade 2 onwards
The original Transfer Certificate of the last school attended must be duly attested according to the guidelines below:
- Students coming from Emirates other than Dubai will have to have the Transfer/Leaving Certificate attested by the Ministry of Education of the concerned Emirate.
- Students coming from GCC Countries, the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education.
- Students coming from India will need to have their Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate attested by the Education Officer of the district. The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be verified by the Indian Consulate in Dubai and the UAE Foreign Affairs Ministry.
- Attestation is not required for students transferring from schools in the UK, US, Canada, Australia and Europe.
Please find template of Transfer certificate below:
TRANSFER CERTIFICATE FILE